The XR3D-50, powered by BioSans™, is an easy to operate, single view scanner that provides operators with extremely detailed, more revealing images, enhanced detection capabilities and a very low cost of ownership.
With a tunnel opening of 550 mm wide by 350 mm high (21.7' x 13.8'), the XR3D-50 is the ideal solution for a variety of usages such as critical infrastructures, transportation and border operations where screening of parcels, bags and mail is required.
- 3D Perspective™ technology – removes blind spots and increases the visibility of threats for easier identification
- Compact and easily relocated
- Full-feature Touchscreen Control – Easy to use, icon-driven GUI with 22' color LCD touch screen
- Modern Software-based Architecture – 7 main components (instead of 20+) including the X-ray generator
- One-touch, instant view of last five scans
- Dynamic pseudo density layering – Cycle through different densities in order to provide visual differentiation and see potentially hidden threats
- Auto-archiving (stores >210,000 sessions)
- Remote diagnostic & update capabilities
- Maximum object size: 21' x 12.8'
- Dimensions/Weight: 82' x 53' x 30' / 928 lbs
- Generator: 140 kV
- Wire resolution: Up to 40 AWG
- Steel penetration: Up to 30 mm
Download tech-specs file
Ready to make your best choice?
Security management and operations in critical facilities involve strategy.
Strategy requires Making the Right Decisions, at the Right Time.