Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/pemica11/public_html/pemica.us/wp-content/plugins/email-before-download/includes/class-email-before-download-db.php on line 56
The XR3D-18D, powered by BioSans™, is an easy to operate, dual view scanner that provides operators with extremely detailed, more revealing images, enhanced detection capabilities and a very low cost of ownership.
With a tunnel opening of 1840 mm wide by 1900 mm high (72.4' x 74.8'), the XR3D-18D is the ideal solution for a variety of usages such as critical infrastructures, transportation and border operations where screening of medium to large cargo is required.
- 3D PerspectiveTM technology – removes blind spots and increases the visibility of threats for easier identification (LINK TO 3D PERSPECTIVE PAGE)
- Full-feature Touchscreen Control – Easy to use, icon-driven GUI with 22' color LCD touch screen
- Modern Software-based Architecture – 7 main components (instead of 20+) including the X-ray generator
- One-touch, instant view of last five scans
- Dynamic pseudo density layering – Cycle through different densities in order to provide visual differentiation and see potentially hidden threats
- Auto-archiving (stores >210,000 sessions)
- Remote diagnostic & update capabilities (LINK TO REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
- Dual view scanner – Two X-ray generators operating at 160 kV with diagonal upwards and horizontal orientation
- Maximum object size: 70.9' x 70.9'
- Dimensions/Weight: 221.4' x 118.9' x 120.4' / 16184 lbs
- Generator: 200 kV (x2)
- Wire resolution: Up tp 40 AWG
- Steel penetration: Up to 40mm
Download tech-specs file
Ready to make your best choice?
Security management and operations in critical facilities involve strategy.
Strategy requires Making the Right Decisions, at the Right Time.