Smiths Detection Target-ID
FAST, ACCURATE & COST EFFECTIVE ILLICIT DRUG IDENTIFICATION IN THE FIELD
Target-ID is the first Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy identification system developed specifically to support narcotics interdiction efforts. It is capable of identifying emerging designer drugs and local variants can be added to the expandable user library.
- Rapidly and accurately identifies narcotics, synthetic designer drugs, cutting agents, and common chemicals
- Lightweight and portable for handheld operation
- Pre-loaded library of up to 2,500 substances
- Customizable and expandable user library
- Utilizes proven FTIR technology
- Intuitive user interface, minimal training required
Need More Information?
7324 SW 48th Street
Miami, Florida, 33155