Smiths Detection RadSeeker
Handheld Radiation Detector
The RadSeeker is a handheld, portable, rugged and highly accurate radioisotope detector and identifier specifically designed to meet the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mission requirements for a next-generation system capable of detecting and identifying nuclear threat materials.
- Advanced spectrum processing and identification algorithms for superior identification accuracy
- Continuous automatic stabilization, no field calibration required
- Fully ruggedized to survive 3ft drop, extreme operating temperatures and water spray
- Designed to meet/exceed all ANSI N42.34 (2006) requirements
- Gamma only configuration also available
Need More Information?
7324 SW 48th Street
Miami, Florida, 33155